K2's Formatting Excel Spreadsheets The Right Way
Some estimates indicate that business professionals spend as much as half their time in Excel working on formatting. If you are interested in getting better formatting results in less time, participate in this session to learn the best practices for applying formats in Excel.
In this session, you will learn the right way to apply formats in your workbooks. More specifically, you will learn about features such as Custom Format Codes, Templates, Styles, the Accounting Format, Precision as Displayed, date formats, and many others, all of which can save you substantial amounts of time when working in Excel.
- Creating and using Styles in Excel
- The Accounting Format and why you should use it
- How to Create Custom Formats
- Formatting dates for maximum impact
- The advantages of storing formats in templates
- Identify the benefits of using Styles for formatting
- Specify which Custom Format codes are necessary for specific situations
- List advantages of using Excel template files
- Cite examples of when using the Accounting format is useful
Business professionals desiring to learn the most effective and efficient ways to format Excel spreadsheets
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.