Creating Virtual Training: Processes, Tools, and Strategies
With the cost of travel, the challenges of geographically dispersed workforces, and – let’s be honest – the high volume of time commitment that training takes in any organization, it’s no wonder that many companies are going virtual. Not everybody, though, knows where to start. In this session we’re going to break down the various types of virtual training, the processes in creating online training, the tools and technologies available, and strategies to make your training successful.
- training development
- employee development
- online training education
- virtual training
- Three things that all training should do
- The tools and technologies to help on any budget
- An understanding of the virtual and online training landscape
- Options for live and on-demand training
Anyone responsible for creating, strategizing, or implementing training of any type
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.