Powerful Public Speaking: Communicate With Confidence
How you say what you say is more important than what you say. According to a UCLA study, 93% of a communicator’s effectiveness is based on non-verbal cues. This foundational program include a focus on the verbal, vocal and visual delivery techniques appropriate for the business environment, which can improve a speaker’s credibility, influence and impact. Depending on the course length other topics include; managing fear, organizing your presentation, increasing attention and interaction, handling questions, infusing humor, creating impactful visuals, and more.
- Manage fear with mental, behavioral, and physical methods
- Leverage the verbal, vocal, and visual components of delivery
- Discover the attention curve and structure your content to increase attention and action
- Field or manage the various question types
- Learn tactics for stalling, disagreeing, handling hostility and generating interaction
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.