Leadership Lies that are Sabotaging Your Results - a preview of the full Effective LEADER-COACH
Tired of having the same performance discussion over and over again? Has discretionary effort left the building? If this sounds familiar, the good news is that it is possible hold others accountable, increase productivity, and develop strong interpersonal relationships as a leader!
But first you must debunk the leadership lies that are keeping you from reaching your full leadership potential.
The Effective Leader Coach Overview course provides a preview of the full Effective Leader-Coach certificate program that equips leaders so that they effectively develop others for long term results with considerably less stress! The full ELC development program is designed to reduce leadership frustrations and eliminate the greatest barrier leaders face today.
This one-hour overview walks participants through the benefits of transitioning from a managing leader to a leader coach and provides insight on the return on investment that is possible for the organization.
- Personal development
- Interpersonal relationships
- Clearly distinguish between a managing leader and a leader coach
- Identify the first critical step necessary to reach their leadership potential
- Discuss the benefits of shifting leadership styles to the Leader Coach style
- Walk away with techniques they can apply immediately
- Understand what the full Effective Leader as Coach program is comprised of
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.