Coaching Skills for CPAs, Controllers and Financial Managers
Professional Athletes have multiple coaches - business people rarely utilize coaches. This course will focus on creating the coaching skills that are required to raise the performance of your employees. Coaching Model / Strategies Successful Communication Techniques Root Cause Analysis Performance Gap Analysis Personality impact on coaching model.
- Effective Communication
- Understand how coaching and managing are similar and dissimilar
- Learn the most important skill for a coach
- Learn the art of getting to the root cause of any problem
- Learn various Coaching strategies – including neuro-linguistic programming techniques for enhanced coaching techniques and coaching results
- How to use performance gap analysis
Corporate financial managers and anyone who wants to help their company continuously improve
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.