Common Audit Deficiencies
This course will review common deficiencies identified by the AICPA and state boards of accountancy. It includes discussion on a variety of topics including auditing estimates, internal controls deficiencies, documentation deficiencies, and risk assessment. We will review the areas of concern, the profession’s response to these deficiencies, and how you can overcome them by employing best practices.
- Auditing estimates
- Internal controls deficiencies
- Documentation deficiencies
- Risk assessment
- Describe common audit deficiencies
- Properly perform risk assessment and documentation
- Identify internal controls
- Describe best practices for auditing estimates.
Accountants in public practice.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.