K2's Power Query - Ten Things You Need to Know
Microsoft has updated Excel’s Power Query tool – first released in 2010 – with many new features. Power Query now provides users with the ability to access, link, and clean data to prepare it for reporting. In this session you will learn ten things every Power Query user should know to make it easier for you to create powerful reports in less time from any data source. Participate in this session to learn how you can put Power Query to work for you.
- What is Power Query
- Importing data from various sources, including text, Excel, web sites, and databases
- How to clean-up imported data
- List Excel versions that include Power Query
- Create Power queries to Pivot and Unpivot data
- Create Power queries to split data columns and combine data columns
- Create Power queries to group data by fiscal quarters and years
Business professionals who utilize Power Query to extract and transform data in Excel
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.