HSCPA 61st Annual Conference - with Ethics!
- Accounting in Extraordinary Times with AICPA Chair, Bill Pirolli - Mr. "Storyteller" will share the latest developments in the accounting profession as it continues to evolve
- Professional Ethics for Hawaii CPAs - HSCPA's finest, Ron Heller, will help you earn your 4 hours of Ethics requirement
- Former U.S. Attorney for the District of Hawaii, Kenji Price, will discuss white-collar crimes and other financial fraud matters
- Fun, games and swag, too - a must!
- 7 hours of CPE, includes 4 hours of Ethics
- Virtual Happy Hour - Hang in for a live performance from The Flying Ivories, a dynamic, fun and entertaining dueling group! Make requests, sing along, kick off your shoes and get up and dance!
Don't gamble with your license . . . CPAs follow ethical standards!
Hawaii CPA licensees and those that just want to have fun!
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by November 9, 2021.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by November 9, 2021.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.