[WEB] Advising the Individual Taxpayer with Complex Tax Affairs
LINK AND INSTRUCTIONS TO COME FROM HSCPA ONE DAY PRIOR TO SESSION
Equip yourself with the essential knowledge and authoritative resources required to navigate intricate financial
transactions and offer expert guidance to your clients. Learn how to assist them in responsibly fulfilling their tax
obligations while strategically preserving their wealth for future generations.
- Skillfully discuss well-known tax havens, delineating the reasons behind their effectiveness or ineffectiveness. In addition to navigating COVID-19 compliance intricacies, grasp the nuances of phase-in and phase-out constraints for high-income individuals, and acquire select strategic planning concepts. Discover often overlooked yet secure "tax havens."
- Harnessing the potential of diverse avenues for deferring income taxation.
- Exploring income splitting strategies for optimal tax outcomes.
- In-depth understanding of Section 1202 Stock provisions.
- Leveraging the benefits of cash contributions to Uniform Gift to Minors accounts.
- Qualifying dependent children for IRA accounts.
- Strategically accumulating cash values within Life Insurance policies.
- Demystifying GRITS, GRATS, and CRUTS and delving into their current popularity status.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify diverse strategies aimed at deferring income and facilitating wealth sharing, specifically tailored for taxpayers possessing surplus cash flow or assets with a high likelihood of appreciation. This includes a comprehensive overview of Qualified plans, a clear explanation of Section 1202 stock provisions, insights into Qualified Opportunity Zones, an understanding of income tax credits, the importance of employing qualified appraisals, effective reporting of wealth transfers, foundational comprehension of cash value accumulation within Life Insurance, and an exploration of IRA opportunities, among other relevant topics.
CPAs, EAs, and other tax professionals
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by September 11, 2024.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by September 11, 2024.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.