[WEB4] Adding Value for Clients via Retirement Programs
Closely held business clients look to their CPA to provide timely tax planning advice. Qualified plans offer one of the most significant tax deferral opportunities, especially when designed specifically to fit a business owners own tax and financial goals. This program will
discuss options available to design a plan that provides maximum value to the business owner while keeping other plan costs under control.
CPAs looking to show clients why their services are of more value than the average tax professional will want to attend this session.
- The economic benefits of tax deferral planning
- How a defined contribution plan operates and the types of such plans
- What a defined benefit plan is and the options available when designing such plans
- The information the CPA needs to help the client assemble before going to see a qualified plan design professional
- When a Roth 401(k) could make sense in a clients plan
Participants will be able to:
- List the types of qualified retirement plans available for small business taxpayers
- Explain the options available to design plans to maximize key employee benefits
- Identify the types of plans that may be appropriate based on the clients preferences, goals, and business structure.
- Assist clients and qualified plan design professionals in communicating with each other to achieve maximum value
CPAs in public practice that provide tax and/or financial planning services to closely held business clients.
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by November 16, 2021.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by November 16, 2021.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.