[WEB4] Planning Considerations Based Upon Potential Biden Proposals
As a tax professional, you are used to advising clients on tax planning matters. This year is no exception. However, considering all the extraordinary issues that your clients faced in 2020, planning for this will be much more significant. The COVID-19 crisis, financial fluctuations, and the new Biden administration necessitates coordinated financial, tax, and estate client advice. This course will provide integrated planning ideas that will directly affect your client's 2021 planning needs.
- An understanding of President Joe Biden's tax policy and proposals
- An opinion on how Congress will deal with tax changes
- How certain clients will need to deal with the potential for higher tax brackets
- Retirement planning considerations
- Income and deduction planning ideas
- Potential Estate and Gift Tax changes an how to update a client's planning needs
- Year-end estate and gift planning ideas
- Year-end gifting ideas
- Charitable transaction planning
- Qualified Opportunity Zone planning
- Potential changes in IRC 199A and how these changes might affect certain clients
- Potential changes in the Affordable Care Act
- Roth conversion ideas
CPAs, EAs, attorneys, financial planners, insurance agents, and bankers
Registration for this course has passed.
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by August 16, 2021.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by August 16, 2021.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.