Don't Let Your Schedule Get Away From You
Learn to decrease stress, and increase productivity during your busiest times.
In this session you will hone the skills you need to be more effective, organized and productive when you need it most. We will detail techniques to specifically manage and decrease stress, become more productive and improve your overall work performance.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
You will learn strategies and tactics to:
- Identify your own particular time wasters and adopt strategies for eliminating them
- Reduce stress
- Reduce time spent in meetings
- Clarify and prioritize objectives and goals
- Manage email, VM and IM
- Delegate more effectively
- Adopt appropriate strategies for dealing with interruptions
- Use practical techniques for organizing work
- Learn to delegate and work more effectively
- Learn how to manage your energy during the day
- Put an end to multi-tasking
Participants will learn how to strategically plan their weeks and days, prioritize tasks, delegate, say "no" to non-essential tasks, limit distractions, and learn tools for stress management.
Associates, CPAs, CFOs, compliance officers, controllers, executives, internal auditors, managers managing, partners, regulators, risk managers
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.