Roadmap to Becoming an Excel Expert
Most Excel users do not take advantage of all that Excel has to offer and use only a fraction of Excel's functionality. It is often difficult and time-consuming to learn the new features and functionality. This one-hour complimentary CPE event will help you build your personal roadmap to learn all that Excel has to offer and become a true Excel expert.
We will discuss features old and new that build the foundation for all Excel experts and allow you to build better and more accurate spreadsheets, taking your Excel use to the next level.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- A review of foundational features that every Excel expert should know
- A review of features to take Excel to the next level
- A roadmap to learning how to use the features to build better spreadsheets
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the topics you need to learn in order to improve your Excel skills
- Recognize the order in which you should learn the Excel topics
- Select courses that will help you become an Excel expert
Anyone who wants to expand their Excel skills
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.