Office 365 Teams App - Start Transforming Your Organization
Have you heard about Microsoft Teams? Teams transforms the way accounting firms and businesses of all types communicate, collaborate and share knowledge. The Teams app should be core to everything you do in Office 365.
If you are in the process of deploying the Teams app, or are contemplating it, this course is extremely valuable for you. We will provide a thorough review and demonstration of all of the features and functions of Teams.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include...
- Orientation to the Teams app and how it can transform the way your organization communicates, collaborates and shares knowledge
- Introduction to the various Teams apps: desktop, browser and mobile
- Composing messages from A to Z
- Attaching files, links and other content to your conversation posts
- Searching your Teams posts
- Working with SharePoint files in Teams
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recognize the strategic impact the Teams app can have on your organization's communication and collaboration activities
- Identify a plan for deploying Teams into your organization with maximum benefit
- Identify the important decisions that need to be made when deploying Teams
Anyone who uses Teams or wants to learn more about Teams.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.