Excel - Using PivotTables for Data Analysis
Excel is the #1 data analysis tool for accountants, yet many accountants have never learned the basics of data analysis using Excel or the tools that Excel offers to help with data analysis.
This session is designed to teach participants the importance of PivotTables for analyzing data. We will demonstrate how PivotTables can make analyzing data an easy task for all accountants. Participants will learn the step-by-step process to create PivotTables and PivotCharts. We will also cover all the setup options and features.
This session is presented using Excel 2013. Regardless of the version you are using, ALL concepts covered in this course apply to ALL versions of Excel.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- The advantages of PivotTable for Data Analysis
- Step-by-Step PivotTable creation
- Creating PivotCharts
After completing this class you will have the ability to...
- Understand the advantages of using PivotTables to analyze data from multiple dimensions.
- Create a PivotTable using a step-by-step process that will analyze accounting data.
- Use all PivotTable options to maximize your data analysis.
- Create PivotCharts to present your data graphically for the most effective analysis.
All CPAs and Accounting Professionals that want to learn how to analyze data
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.