Windows 10 - A Primer
Windows 10 is Microsoft's current version of the global PC operating system that has been with us since 1985. It is a substantially improved upgrade to Windows 8 and addresses many of the short comings that users were challenged with.
This course will provide you with a thorough tour of the Windows 10 interface and review all of the tools that are available to help you optimize the performance, usability and productivity of your personal computer. If you are contemplating upgrading to Windows 10, or have already done so, this course will help you get the most out of it to maximize your productivity.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event, the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
The following topics will be covered in this course:
- Navigating the Windows 10 interface
- Leveraging the Metro interface for optimal efficiency
- Learn about all of the important Windows 10 settings
- Review the new File Explorer interface
- Understanding how to use virtual desktops
- Finding anything with the improved search tools
- Review of Edge, the next generation browser
- Manage your PC efficiently with the new Action Center
- Be the master of your PC with Cortana
- Review of key Windows utility apps
- Potpourri of tips and tricks for getting the most out of Windows 10
After attending the presentation you will be able to...
- Recognize all of the new and unique features of Windows 10
- Formulate a strategy of when to upgrade to Windows 10
- Use all of the features of Windows 10 to increase your productivity on a daily basis
Anyone who has or is contemplating upgrading to Windows 10, or has recently
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.