Excel - Formatting Spreadsheets for Beginners
Formatting Excel spreadsheets to look their best can be a tedious task. From deciding which fonts to use to cell formatting to multiple sheets to printing to distribution, these factors can take considerable valuable time. This class is designed to help you efficiently format spreadsheets, so you can spend time on more profitable tasks like analyzing data.
Learn to format multiple sheets at the same time as well as use Cell Styles to quickly format cells and ranges. Learn how to create and use templates that are pre-formatted. We will also review print options.
This session is presented using Excel 2019/Office 365. Regardless of the version you are using, most concepts covered in this course apply to all versions of Excel.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Cell formatting basics (fonts, fill, borders, alignment, numbers)
- Using quick formatting tools (Cell Styles, copy & pasting, cell formats)
- Printing your spreadsheets (page layout, printing to paper and PDF)
- Creating and using templates
- Create a Default layout (Workbook, sheets, settings)
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify all the formatting options
- Select formatting features / tools that help you format more efficiently
- Recognize options that allow you to print your spreadsheets
- Identify ways to use templates for create spreadsheets more efficiently
Anyone who wants to format Excel more efficiently
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.