Excel - Advanced Financial and Statistical Calculations
Depending on your version, Excel has over 500 functions already built in and ready to use. How many of those do you incorporate into your spreadsheets? After this course, you will learn some powerful functions that will take your calculating power to the next level.
In this webinar, we will focus on Financial, Statistical and Math functions. In the Financial functions section, you will learn how to use the financial functions to build better amortization schedules. In the Statistical and Math functions sections, you will learn how to use various statistical functions to analyze your data.
This session is presented using Excel 2013. Regardless of the version you are using, ALL concepts covered in this course apply to ALL versions of Excel.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Financial functions best practices for creating amortization schedules and calculating annual interest payments
- Calculating & summarizing data with SUMIF and SUBTOTAL functions
- Statistical functions used to analyze data
After completing this class you will have the ability to...
- Create complex amortization schedules
- Use math functions to make SUM functions more accurate
- Analyze data using the statistical functions
All Excel users who want to become Excel Formula Experts
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.