Excel - Advanced Spreadsheet Troubleshooting Techniques
Do you dread that annoying ERROR! message popping up on your spreadsheets? Tired of using the same long, elaborate formulas when you could be using the ones that are already built into Excel? Then this class is for you!
In this webinar, we will focus on Debugging and Troubleshooting complex formulas. You will learn various techniques that will assist you in creating complex compound formulas. You will also learn techniques to resolve issues when you receive errors.
This session will also discuss the 9 built-in error checking options and demonstrate resolution techniques. We will also review techniques to resolve rounding errors.
This session is presented using Excel 2013. Regardless of the version you are using, ALL concepts covered in this course apply to ALL versions of Excel.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Learning the art of nesting formulas
- Techniques to troubleshoot complex formulas
- Review of the 9 built-in error checking options
- Techniques to resolve rounding errors
After completing this class you will have the ability to...
- Create complex spreadsheets quicker and more accurately
- Learn advanced skills to build complex formulas
- Apply techniques to troubleshoot complex formulas
All Excel users who want to become Excel Formula Experts
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.