Power BI - Analyze Your Data With Excel Pivot Tables
* This course is #3 in the Microsoft Power BI series of webinars. Click button in Program Content section below to see suggested viewing order. *
Excel is a popular tool for data analysis, yet most users have never learned the basics of data analysis using Excel or the tools that Excel offers to help with data analysis.
This session is designed to teach participants the importance of PivotTables for analyzing data. We will demonstrate how PivotTables can make data analyzation an easy task for all accountants. Participants will learn the step-by-step process to create PivotTables and PivotCharts. We will also cover all the setup options and features.
This session is presented using Excel 2019/Office 365. Regardless of the version you are using, most concepts covered in this course apply to all versions of Excel.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- The advantages of PivotTable for Data Analysis
- Step-by-Step PivotTable creation
- Creating PivotCharts
This course is #3 in the Microsoft Power BI series of webinars. Click button below to see suggested viewing order.View Series Sequence
After attending this presentation you will be able to ...
- Determine the advantages of using PivotTables to analyze data from multiple dimensions
- Apply the step-by-step process to create PivotTables
- Choose the PivotTable options that best fit your needs
- Use PivotCharts to present your data graphically for the most effective analysis
Anyone who wants to analyze data in Excel
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.