Business Tax Update 2020
This presentation addresses the impact of numerous 2020-21 tax developments, focusing on important provisions, rules and concepts impacting business tax returns.
This course qualifies for PTIN credit.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- 2020-21 tax legislation and developments related to business provisions
- Section 199A flow-through deduction: review and update
- Update on changes for business tax forms
- Depreciation and capitalization review and update
- Excess business losses
- Interest expense deduction limitations
- Corporation tax rates
- Other miscellaneous business developments, regulations and rulings
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify updates of the latest tax developments, rules and regulations affecting business taxpayers
- Apply useful strategies to assist in the tax preparation process, including tax planning tips with practical solutions
CPAs in public practice and members in industry seeking an update on the latest tax developments affecting business taxpayers.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.