Individual Tax Update 2020
Learn about numerous tax developments impacting individual taxpayers, with focus on important provisions, rules and concepts for 2020-21.
This course qualifies for PTIN credit.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- 2020-21 tax legislation and developments related to individual taxpayers
- 2020 tax rates and inflation-adjusted figures
- Review and update of Section 199A deduction
- Changes in Form 1040 and its related forms and schedules
- Rental real estate and other passive activities losses
- Capital gains and losses
- Key rulings, regulations and cases affecting individual taxpayers
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify updates on the latest developments, rules and regulations affecting individual taxpayers
- Apply useful strategies to assist in the tax preparation process, including tax planning with practical strategies
CPAs in public practice and industry seeking an update on the latest tax developments affecting individual taxpayers.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.