Advanced Gmail for Accountants
This course highlights the advanced features of Gmail, Google's free web-based email service. Discover scores of expert tips and tricks that will transform how you take care of critical electronic messaging tasks. These include how to organize emails using inbox tabs, filter messages with labels, add a profile picture to your email, make free telephone and video calls from your inbox, read and respond to email offline, keep your email attachments in one place, receive notifications for new email, create multiple signatures, specify your ad preferences, create visual reminders with star icons, automate responses to common types of messages, test-drive experimental features, add third-party plug-ins and many more. You'll walk away with a Gmail "black belt" that will improve your online performance and help you drive business innovation and online teamwork.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- Gmail apps for web, mobile and offline
- Manage your Gmail account
- Read and organize emails
- Tips and tricks
- Control Settings
- Send emails
- Google Inbox
- Gmail Plugins
- Improve your email efficiency -- a core business function where the average knowledge worker spends nearly 30% of their daily time
- Take your Gmail skills to the next level
- Optimize Gmail as your main digital artery
- Tap Gmail's full powers as a multi-mode communications platform
Practitioners who want to use Gmail to work smarter, collaborate better and be more productive in their day-to-day workflow.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.