PowerPoint Fundamentals - Create Engaging Presentations
In this course you will learn how to create presentations that look professional and clearly deliver your message to your audience. You'll benefit from a step-by-step guide for building a presentation, including understanding the PowerPoint interface. We will also dive into topics such as using themes and layouts; adding graphics, photos and other objects to engage the viewer; and tips & tricks for delivering your PowerPoint presentation.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Presentation design best practices
- Orientation to the PowerPoint features functions
- Using templates, themes and slide layouts
- Step-by-step guide to designing and creating a presentation
- Adding graphics, photos and other objects
- Preparing for the delivery of your presentation
After attending the presentation you will be able to...
- Be able to Use PowerPoint to design, create and deliver professional presentations.
- Recognize best practices that will make your presentations more engaging.
- Apply templates, themes and slide layouts to craft your presentations and maximize your audience's attention.
- Identify how to use graphics and images to give your presentations more visual impact.
Anyone who creates or uses PowerPoint presentations
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.