Audit Horror Stories: When the Audit Goes Awry
Audit Horror Stories: What to Do When the IRS Audit Goes Off the Rails. Join Attorney Eric Green for this fun and informative look at past audit horror stories and the lessons to take away from them, including record storage issues, audit technique goofs and what to do about them. During the program Eric will discuss how to handle difficult auditors, the client whose dog ate their records, and what can and cannot be done when the auditor does not know how to do their job.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- How to deal with issues that come up in audits from difficult auditors
- Handling issues regarding clients without records
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- How to handle a difficult auditor
- Explain how to start reconstructing a client's records
- Identify issues with audit techniques when they are not applied properly and what to do about it
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.