Dealing with Non-Filers
The IRS just stated that there are more than 7 million non-filers in the US and are beginning to roll out an initiative to pursue them. The demand for help from practitioners is overwhelming, and very attorneys handle these cases. The opportunity for CPAs and EAs to help non-filers, resolve the issue, and add a lot money to their bottom line has never been better. Join Attorney Eric Green as he explains where to find these clients, how to help them, and how to increase your representation practice while doing so.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- How to bring non-filers back into the tax system
- Assisting non-filers with resolving their tax nightmare
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Understand the process for bringing non-filers back into the tax season
- Identify opportunities to resolve the client's outstanding balance
- Explain the strategies for setting up the client to best resolve their federal and state tax issues
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.