How to Bring an IRS Whistleblower Case
When business suffers taxpayers begin cheating. So what can you do if your client knows about tax crimes being committed? They can strike a blow for justice, the American tax system, and get paid doing it. Nothing more American than that! Attorney Eric Green will review the IRS Whistleblower program, discuss how your client can bring a claim that stands the best chance of receiving an award, and how the system ACTUALLY works!
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- The IRS whistleblower program
- How to file a claim that actually gets worked and paid
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Explain how the IRS whistleblower program works
- Describe how whistleblower claims are filed
- Explain how the whistleblower awards are calculated and challenged
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.