Things I Think I Think: Valuation of Intellectual Property
Our clients all hope to come up with that one idea that will make them wealthy beyond their wildest imaginings. What if the idea was right in front of them and they didn`t recognize it? In this seminar we provide tools to help your clients unlock the value of their ideas as we explore key issues related to recognizing, commercializing, defending and valuing assets our clients cannot see.
This session also explores techniques available to place value on start-up enterprises where revenues have not caught up with the underlying IP.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- The characteristics of intellectual property
- The different types of intellectual property
- The factors that add to or detract from the value of intellectual property
- Different methods of determining the value of intellectual property
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify and value intellectual property
CPAs, CEOs, CFOs, Attorneys
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.