Don't Let Conflict Derail your Relationships
Conflict can cause a negative impact on you and your relationships. It can often escalate throughout an entire team or with a client. Learn the skills you need to resolve conflict quickly before it gets the best of you and those around you. Don't let it take up your time which can be spent doing what you do best - helping your clients!
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
You will learn strategies and tactics to:
- Identify conflict quickly
- Understand your own conflict response style
- Identify what triggers you or other to get angry by learning how the brain works
- Learn how to have a conversation that dissolves conflict
- Tips for learning multiple strategies for managing conflict
Participants will learn how to identify triggers, de-escalate conflict and have difficult conversations.
Associates, CPAs, CFOs, compliance officers, controllers, executives, internal auditors, managers managing, partners, regulators, risk managers
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.