QuickBooks - Know the Right Version for Your Client
QuickBooks Desktop has been the go-to solution for companies since 1984 (Intuit originally created Quicken for bank reconciliations) and has grown into a powerful tool to track business finances. QuickBooks Online is one of the fastest growing applications in the accounting market today.
With its ability to be an "on-the-go" solution, many service providers, entrepreneurs, and other industries prefer to keep it simple and use QuickBooks Online. Understanding the pros and cons of QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online will help you advise your client on the best solution for their business.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Why a Needs Assessment is the first step in deciding which software is best for your client and how to complete one
- What are the questions to ask your client that will also assist in determining which is better - QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online
- A deep dive into the features of each version such as User Permissions, Bank Feed differences, Sales Tax, Reporting, as well as pricing comparisons
- The challenges of converting between versions
- A look at what's new for 2020 in both Desktop and Online
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the major benefits to QuickBooks Desktop when selecting an accounting solution for their clients
- Identify the major benefits to QuickBooks Online when selecting an accounting solution for their clients
- Analyze the two solutions and provide a solid recommendation to their clients
Anyone who suggests QuickBooks to business owners and anyone who uses QuickBooks
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.