Change Management in Times of Crisis
During times of crisis, leaders and front-line employees typically have different priorities. These differences lead to misalignment and misunderstandings as the crisis brings continual shifting demands until the company can stabilize.
In this session you will learn which change management techniques to employ at each stage of a crisis. Learn what skills leaders and front-line employees can develop and how to build your own change crisis kit. Companies that take this type of approach can accelerate their teams through the change, help employees and leaders improve their performance, and build a more united team.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- What employees and leaders are thinking during a crisis
- The stages of crisis and where in the change curve you can make the most impact
- What employees need from their leaders at the beginning, middle and end of a crisis
- The three skills leaders can build for their change crisis kit
- What leaders need from their supervisors and employees at the beginning, middle and end of a crisis
- The three skills employees can build for their change crisis kit
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the difference between what is top of mind for employees and for leaders
- List the stages of a crisis and where in the change curve to implement key techniques that will create a more unified and engaged team
- Identify the top needs employees have during crisis
- Identify the top needs leaders have during a crisis from both their supervisors and their employees
- List the three leader skills to employ during a crisis
- List the three employee skills to employ during a crisis
- Create a change crisis kit for leaders
- Create a change crisis kit for employees
CPAs, executives, board members, legal representatives, policymakers and other decision makers interested in learning how implement key change management techniques before, during and after crisis
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.