Foresight & Futurethink: Making Intelligent Predictions
Interview-style session, moderated by Toby Groves, Ph.D. with Dr. Amy Zalman. This is a session replay from The Explorers Conference 2020: Exploring the New World of Governance, Audit, Leadership and Change".
Join us for this compelling exploration of ways we can gain foresight into our own future and how to read and understand complex systems. Learn strategies for spotting and understanding emerging relationships that can impact your work and your life.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- How to develop foresight
- The benefits and pitfalls of prediction
- Identifying and defining "business-intelligence"
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify two or more strategies used to spot emerging issues
- Identify two or more benefits and pitfalls of prediction-making
- Identify three characteristics of complex systems
All CPAs interested in gaining knowledge about foresight and making predictions intelligently
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.