Interview: Intersection of Technology and Wellness
Interview-style session, moderated by Toby Groves, Ph.D. with Dr. Amy Vetter, CPA, CITP, CGMA. This is a session replay from "The Explorers Conference 2020: Exploring the New World of Governance, Audit, Leadership and Change".
A timely discussion about the new ways we are interacting with technology, current challenges in the workplace, and how to employ mindfulness to be more present and effective in our work and lives. Hear how to unlearn past routines, embrace technology in healthy ways, and learn how to take advantage of some of the latest developments that focus on connecting people in business and improving company culture.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Unlearning past routines, embracing technology and learning how to take advantage of some of the latest developments that focus on connecting people in business and improving company culture
- Self-discovery and mindfulness techniques
- Integrate mindfulness into how you work yourself and with your teams
- Develop healthy technology practices for better human connections
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify two or more methods of changing habits and replacing routines
- Identify two or more methods of integrating mindfulness into your work
- Identify two or more practices for using technology that benefits human connection
CPAs interested in learning how to develop healthy technology practices for better human connections
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.