CFO Series-Cash Management: Day to Day Best Practices
You may not currently manage cash, but cash management skills are likely to affect your future advancement. Poor liquidity can kill organizations or strong liquidity can enable growth. Your skill in managing cash can make you indispensable. This session will discuss cash flow as it relates to banking receivables, payables, debt, equity, profitability, growth and risk. Participants will work through different cash flow cases to understand situations they may encounter in their career.
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Why cash affects growth, profitability and survival?
- Predicting cash flow working capital
- Management issues - Receivables, Payables, Debt, Equity
- Liquidity's role in controlling risk
After attending this session you will be able to..
- Identify the issues involved with effectively managing cash
Corporate Financial Professionals and those that advise them
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.