Do You Know What Time is Costing You?
Is better time management a goal? How about better time management across your entire organization? The old adage "time is money" has finally been proven as a result of this Income-Based Time Management (tm) (IBTM) assessment process. Based on working with entrepreneurial companies for over 35 years, IBTM was inspired by companies who billed for their time initially, then applied the same principles to retailers, manufacturers, construction companies, service companies, and a variety of others. Profound and game-changing results were discovered regarding how everyone is valued, engaged, and supported to help drive revenue and profits in a business. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics covered in this course include:
- How to make your time count
- Keys to working more effectively with others
- Examine the four resources you must consider in budgeting
- Embrace the five time focus areas that impact revenue and profitability
- Identify your key time wasters, what they cost and how to avoid them
- Delegating and prioritizing for great productivity, performance and advantage
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Gain new insights into time management
- Recognize resource consideration for budgeting
All business professionals
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.