Networking that Works for Long-Term Success
What does it take to effectively build a strong network of resources, referrals, support, and professional connections? It takes know-how in what networking really is all about: relationship and opportunity building! This seminar will help you get comfortable with putting yourself out there to create professional momentum, build credibility, and enhance your reputation on all fronts. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics covered in this class include:
- The FIVE networking myths and what really works
- Networking do's and don'ts in a virtual and face-to-face world
- The four aspects of engagement in an organization
- How networking enhances leadership development
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recognize networking myths
- Realize effective approaches to networking
- Evaluate four aspects of engagement
All financial professionals
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.