CFO Series-Profit Improvement:10 Tips for Better Bottom Line
When a company experiences poor financial performance, the financial person is often the first to go. Whether times are good or bad, asking the tough questions and making sure the organization is efficient and stays efficient are part of the financial manager's job. Proactive efforts by financial management can prevent the need to "catch up".? This session provides various techniques for improving your company's bottom line.
The major topics covered in this class include:
- How to focus your strategy
- Identifying your critical success factors
- Developing performance metrics
- Learning from others
- Becoming more lean
- Identifying inefficiencies
- Eliminating errors and pricing mistakes
- Becoming a proactive culture
- Investing in people
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify tips for a better bottom line
- Apply a strategy for your company's bottom line
- Analyze the efficiency of your company in good and bad times
Individuals who are, or aspire to be, Chief Financial Officers
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.