QuickBooks ONLINE - Monthly Closeouts and Year-End Cleanups
The process of closing out the books every month can make year-end accounting a breeze! But isn't this time consuming? Not when you know the steps to take on a monthly basis. We'll show you what to do in QuickBooks Online as well as what you can do monthly to ensure a tax return that will stand up again an IRS audit.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- The beginning steps to evaluate, close out and clean up QuickBooks Online files monthly and at year-end for accurate reporting and tax return preparation.
- Learn why substantiating the numbers in QuickBooks Online on both the Profit & Loss Statement, as well as the Balance Sheet can ensure an accurate tax return that will stand up against an IRS audit.
After attending the presentation you will be able to...
- Streamline monthly and year-end cleanup and closing process for clients using QuickBooks Online
- Gain tools to provide more timely and detailed financial reporting on a monthly, quarterly and year-end basis
- Effectively communicate with your clients regarding their financial position and performance through reporting
CPAs and Accountants
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.