Podcasts: How To Market Your Expertise To Get More Clients
Having a podcast is a great inexpensive way to showcase your expertise. Whether your interest or expertise is about taxes, auditing, information technology, or accounting careers, a podcast can be a great avenue to market your firm. You are only limited by your imagination. It is not hard to start producing a podcast, because you probably have the equipment already. If you have earbuds to talk on your cell phone, then you could record and post an episode by tomorrow. Or you can purchase some equipment online today and have your podcast published by the end of the week. This course helps you decide what type of podcast you could create, the content you want to discuss, where to get music for your podcast, how you can edit it for free, where to market your podcast, and how to find topics or guests to make your podcast interesting to your audience. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Brainstorm ideas on creating a podcast that you are proud of
- A guide on how to start your first episode
- Overview of the equipment needed to start recording your podcast immediately
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Realize the value of a podcast for your CPA firm
- Design the podcast that you want to create
- Find interesting guests or topics for your podcast
- Learn to record a podcast either solo or with multiple people
- Evaluate options for editing podcasts
- Recall various ways to market your podcasts
Any person interested in sharing information with others
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.