Commonly Missed Analytical Procedures
The analytical red flags were there, so why didn't anyone connect them to accounting?
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
These 10 analytical relationships were red flags that the accounting information couldn't be true:
- Libraries fake management reports
- False productivity
- COGS or Revenue: which one is wrong?
- Donor drills down to find why charitable programs work
- Metrics to measure revenue
- What analytical misfire do 8 Texas counties have in common?
- How many prescriptions can one doctor write?
- When the sum of the parts doesn't equal the whole
- Inventory vs. consumption
- Why didn't anyone notice that sales vs supply didn't make sense?
This course will help you connect the analytical dots to the accounting dots so you can have more confidence that the financial statements are correct.
CEOs, CPAs, bankers, executives, internal auditors, regulators, controllers, CFOs, attorneys, compliance officers, risk managers
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.