Microsoft Excel: Moving Beyond the Basics
This course explores the increasingly complex features of Microsoft Excel that facilitate efficient data analysis. We will introduce numerous analytical methods and techniques by using practical examples to illustrate how to unleash the power of Excel when manipulating, analyzing and reporting information.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Using formulas to manipulate and transform data
- Using formulas to summarize data
- Using lookup and reference formulas such as =VLOOKUP
- Using pivot tables
- Understanding Goal Seek
- Using Solver to perform multivariate analysis
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply a variety of advanced formulas to analyze and manipulate data
- Identify solutions to data analysis problems
- Identify how Excel can be used as a tool to address data analysis problems you encounter in your professional and personal endeavors
Practitioners, members in industry, and other accounting professionals seeking an broader understanding of Microsoft Excel.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.