Partnership Essentials: Review and Update
The IRS has made some game-changing updates on reporting partnership basis. This course examines critical issues and special opportunities facing partnerships and their partners, as well as the relationship between LLCs and partnerships.
- Recent tax legislation, rulings and developments affecting partnerships and LLCs.
- Form 1065 Schedule K-1 reporting.
- The impact of Section 199A deduction on partnerships and LLCs.
- New partnership audit rules.
- Define the tax consequences and various liabilities for both partnerships and LLCs.
- Discuss the impact of the Section 199A deduction on partnerships.
- Apply planning opportunities and potential pitfalls.
Practitioners with partnership clients and those seeking knowledge on thorny partnership issues.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.