S Corporation Essentials: Review and Update
This course addresses critical issues and special opportunities facing S corporations, with a focus on any new IRS guidelines on shareholder reporting. The impact of recent legislation on the tax structure of S and C corporations will be addressed, as well as the significant impact of the new Section 199A deduction on S corporations.
- Recent tax legislation, rules and developments impacting S corporations.
- Form 1120S Schedule K-1 reporting.
- Guide to applying the new Section 199A deduction.
- Filing deadlines and extensions.
- Apply the latest tax rules and regulations of S corporations.
- Discuss the new Section 199A rules and regulations and how they significantly impact S corporations.
- Distinguish and define complex S corporation issues.
Experienced practitioners with S corporation clients and members in industry working for an S corporation or those seeking and update on thorny S corporation issues.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.