Fundamentals of Microsoft Excel
This program introduces the basic features of Microsoft Excel, with a focus on workbook structure, navigating within workbooks, understanding how to use formulas, formatting, and other introductory concepts.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Understanding the structure of an Excel workbook
- Entering and manipulating data in Excel
- Creating and editing formulas
- Best practices for developing quality Excel workbooks
- Creating charts, graphs, and other forms of data output
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recall best practices to create and modify basic Excel workbooks
- Select basic formulas to analyze information
- Select formatting techniques to enhance Excel workbooks
Practitioners, members in industry and other accounting professionals seeking a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.