Audit Methodologies and Documentation
*Qualifies for Yellow Book CPE credit*
Have you ever wanted to say something in your audit report but couldn't support with evidence? Or have you ever wasted a significant amount of time on a test that you didn't need to perform? We will design audit methodologies that get you where you want to go as quickly and as easily as possible. The resulting working papers convince your audit leadership that you can confidently conclude against your audit objective.
This course is centered on the requirements for evidence and documentation described in the GAO's Yellow Book.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- Yellow Book standards for evidence and documentation
- Evaluating the strength of audit methodologies
- Creating complete and compliance audit documentation
- Resulting audit findings
- Choose appropriate methodologies for a variety of objectives
- Discern strong evidence from weak evidence
- Develop a stand-alone working paper for a methodology
Auditors of government programs.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.