Top Accounting and Other Challenges for Nonprofits
Nonprofits serve a unique purpose in society compared to other entities. Nonprofits face special accounting, operational, and compliance challenges for effective management and governance. This course will provide an overview of the broad barriers and challenges faced in the nonprofit environment.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Special accounting and financial reporting considerations for nonprofits
- Unique operational considerations for nonprofit management and those charged with governance to monitor
- Compliance requirements commonly faced by nonprofits when providing external financial information
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Distinguish unique accounting and financial reporting considerations for nonprofits
- Identify tips for better management and governance of nonprofit organizations
- Indicate common operational and compliance requirements faced by nonprofits
Anyone involved in managing or monitoring nonprofits
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.