LinkedIn Profile Secrets for CPAs
Today's CPAs can expect their prospects, clients, referral partners, and candidates to research them on LinkedIn. The good news is that you can leverage LinkedIn to craft a digital presence that demonstrates your expertise, showcases your personal brand, and aligns with your values. Learn how to create a LinkedIn profile that is not just a resume but a valuable marketing tool for your CPA business.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Effective branding and LinkedIn profile positioning for CPAs
- Best practices and tips for each profile feature
- Optimizing language and words to attract clients: Your headline, essay, descriptions, and keywords
- Sizzle elements: Your headshot, background banner, videos, and media
- Essential LinkedIn settings and privacy for CPAs
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Make immediate improvements to your LinkedIn profile
- Position yourself to attract clients, prospects, or candidates (instead of your current resume version)
- Showcase your credentials, education, experience, and personal brand
CPA who wants to build a better LinkedIn profile
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.