A/R and A/P: Effective Management Techniques
Our responsibility to safeguard our organization's assets has not changed in the 21st Century, but our tools have. New tools now allow us to more efficiently and effectively manage and control all the aspects of accounts receivable and payables. This session will help you save time on routine tasks. We can use the time saved to become better business partners. This session will discuss how we can leverage our A/R and A/P skills to add value and help our organization succeed.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- Leverage technology to manage A/R and A/P
- Structure A/R to provide your organization a strategic advantage
- Ten ways to collect your money
- Make A/P a tool to enhance your Supply Chain's potential
- Use bench marking metrics to manage and track the effectiveness of A/R and A/P in cash management
Learn tools and techniques which will allow your department to better manage accounts receivable and payables.
CFOs, Controller's, Credit Managers and those with A/R and / or A/P management responsibilities.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.