That'll Leave a Mark: Creating a Personal Brand
In today's competitive business world, it's more important than ever to set yourself apart, to differentiate yourself, and to have a "hook". Many times, setting out to be the "green apple in a barrel of red" can be the difference between success and failure. The importance of a personal brand can't be overstated. This informative session helps you to create brand equity to become the "green apple".
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Importance of having long-term focus
- Definition of a personal brand
- Characteristics of a personal brand
- Definition and creation of brand equity
- Advantages of positive brand equity
- How to create brand equity
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recognize the importance of a personal brand
- Identify how to create your personal brand
All working professionals
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.