[WEB2] Recent Compilation and Review Issues
The recent updates to Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review (SSARS) have changed how SSARS engagements are conducted. In addition to compilation and review services, practitioners can now offer preparation services that allow them to offer financial statement services in streamlined and more flexible procedures. This program addresses these issues, as well as introduces SSARS 25.
- General principles for engagements performed in accordance with SSARS
- Preparation of financial statements
- Compilation engagements
- The performance of review engagements
- Identify the changes that have taken place in compilation and review engagements
- Perform the services related to SSARS standards
Practitioners who perform preparations, compilations, and reviews for non-public clients.
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by April 29, 2021.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by April 29, 2021.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.